I see that the faithful few have continued to check in (thanks!) prolly just to stare at the Jennifer pic. Don't get sweaty, she's still there, just scroll down. However, I don't see anything that indicates that anyone has taken the opportunity to do me a favor and do a bit of work and track this pedophile shithead down in order to lock him up till he dies, preferably BEFORE he turns up on the front page doing the perp shuffle into some little shithole jail charged with huge crimes while Fox and CNN post chunks of his blog while whining "Why didn't we see this coming?"
C'mon you guys! Now, I know some of you guys are tech wanks -- surely SOMEONE has a way to get past this guy posting to an anonymous blog host.
(No, I'm just jerking your chain -- I don't know how you'd go about it either. It's bulletproof as far as I can tell...)
Ah, well. On with the IMPORTANT stuff. I don't normally buy brandname crap, 'cause I'm mostly interested whether the stuff works, not who manufactured it. As a result, I'm the least Harley-branded Harley rider you know. But when I ran across this tshirt the other day, I had to have it. Is that the coolest logo ever, or what?
What do you mean you want pix of the countryside? It's just mountains and streams and lakes and suchlike.
Fine.
See if I share any excitement with YOU again.
In Our Next Episode: Artistic photos of landscapes. And no more pix of clothing, ya' ingrates.
Ohfer cryin' out loud, quit pretending you're too important, too busy, or too far away to update your blog and update your damned blog.
ReplyDeleteNot that I'm the slightest bit interested, of course.
Yah, yah. Um. Does Waynie know you have that bitchin' flashing neon sign Harley thing on your blog? If so, is he raging with jealousy? And why is PJ leering at me?
ReplyDeleteLissen, if my dog tries on a little doggie Harley hat and looks like a member of the Village People and more gay than Liberace, what does that mean?
And why is PJ leering at me?
ReplyDeleteI'm not leering at you. I only leer at Dust. He's so leer-worthy.
Well okay, I could be leering at you but I can't say for sure because I don't know who the hell you are. I'm very selective in my leerage.
Note to Dust: Damn you have sexy arms.