"Quod Obstat Viae Fit Via" (What Obstructs The Way Becomes The Way)
I've always want to kill someone. Now I can indulge myself and feel like I'm actually doing the world a favour.Seriously. I call dibs. And I'm bringing a surgeon to keep him alive as long as possible. I was very skilled at dissection.
What, we AGREE on something? And all this time, I thought you were just a cuddly leftist. OK, now you're just TRYING to turn me on. Tease. - AD -
Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!
I've always want to kill someone. Now I can indulge myself and feel like I'm actually doing the world a favour.
ReplyDeleteSeriously. I call dibs. And I'm bringing a surgeon to keep him alive as long as possible. I was very skilled at dissection.
What, we AGREE on something? And all this time, I thought you were just a cuddly leftist. OK, now you're just TRYING to turn me on.
ReplyDeleteTease.
- AD -