Actually, this post doesn't have anything to do with Jennifer, except, of course, for the picture. I'm gonna be out of town for a bit, so probably won't post till late July, early August. I might, depending on how internet access is where I'm going. At any rate, assuming that I won't, I included the above pic to give you something nice to look at while I'm gone so you'll keep coming back to check in. Which has nothing to do with stats.
Really.
Anyhow, this Jen's for you. (Hey Brad! Are ya beginning to feel the Dumbass blues? Good choice, ya' moron.)
In Our Next Episode: Return Of The Dust!
Your blog is great! It's hard to find blogs with good content and people talking about asbestos these days! I have a public asbestos blog if you want to come leave me a comment or two! May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?
ReplyDeleteSoooo you're one of those assholes that make a big deal about a fucking picture? RIIIIIIIIIGHT! WELL GUESS WHAT? FUCK YOU TOO!
ReplyDelete