Ran across this winter picture on the Internet. I don't even remember what I was looking for - not this, for sure - but this one instantly ran up my spine like an electric shock:
I knew it instantly. In the summertime, you can lay under the trees which are just behind the camera's point of view and watch the pretty girls swim, and dance, and pose for their men.
When I last saw it, it was in winter, like this, but at night - actually with the full moon, it looked quite a bit like this. The swimming dock wasn't "T" shaped nor was there a walkway to the shore, but the scene clicked like a a complex key sliding into a lock.
I remember the snow and frozen grass crushing under my feet as I walked in it, the icy fog wrapping around me. And this, the exact place from which this photo was taken, is within 20 feet of where a high-stress, life-changing decision was made almost 40 years ago.
Wow.
The Internet really DOES have everything.
In Our Next Episode: Religion. What it is, what it means, available colors and sizes, where you can get some, and how much it's going to cost you. (Hint: A Lot.)

You decided not to go skinny dipping. Good job.
ReplyDelete