Some of you who have been around this blog for awhile might be aware that I occasionally mention redheads. Just in passing, y'know.
In particular, some time back, I spent a bit of time waxing poetic (or at least enthusiastic) on the subject of a certain redheaded geek girl. I won't mention her name, for reasons which will become obvious later, but you know who she is and where she comes from:
I expressed my admiration for the producers of the show for their pursuit of accuracy. In particular for the detail (not to mention fine photography) in a story which involved a butt. This accuracy involved using the above redhead's semi-spectacular ass as a mold for a rubber substitute for the real thing.
To this day, my favorite show ever. In fact, I volunteered to personally grease her up so the mold stuff wouldn't stick to her, but it turns out that the process was all about laser-based modeling and high-end latex chemistry, none of which required any hands-on (Hah! Yeah, right, I was gonna use my hands) application..
It was all very scientific:
Well, ONE of us got greased up, anyhow.
Now, the problem is that this particular woman is a high-end lust object for every nerd and geek on earth, maybe even overshadowing X-Fliles'Agent Scully.
Geeks and nerds, for those of you who aren't up on this sort of thing, spend their lives in, on, and inventing search engines. Which means ALL of them found that picture because, silly me, I labeled it with the geek-babe's actual name - which means my stats page is getting its slats kicked in, being banged up 50 - 100 times PER DAY by redheaded-ass perverts, ALL GOING TO THAT SAME OLD POST.
Not just Americans, either, Greeks, (big surprise, a Greek ass freak,) Germans, Italians, Poles, a giant wad from the Pacific rim, and most surprising one each from Saudi and Tehran. (Be careful boys, you bomb-throwers spanking the monkey at an infidel ass will get your pee-pee whacked.)
Anyhow, if your numbers need a boost, feel free to copy the latex ass above (which has MASSIVE appeal in your basic search-nerd's universe), rename it with her name so the search engines pick it up, and whatever page you put it on will suddenly look like someone gives a shit about it. It's amazing.
In Our Next Episode: More Search Optimization Tips Involving Redhead Bits: Bring your own towel.



OMG hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI remember some episode where they stuck Kari in a bikini and spray-painted her silver or whatever. I don't remember those details. All I remember was thinking what a perfect and gorgeous body she has! Talk about your revenge of the nerds!
ReplyDeleteHer relentlessly game attitude is what puts her over the top, and that smile that refuses to take any of it too seriously. A brilliant hire by the producers.
ReplyDelete