But this time, it's not some shithole like Afgahanistan or Iran or France. This time it's the UK. And this time, it's not the adherents to the bloodsoaked Religion O' Peace stirring the shit - it's Christians. Or more accurately, the advertising watchdogs in Britan assume it WILL be Christians.
Now, you may remember when Islam went pig-smokin' ape-shit when someone drew a cartoon of their pedophile Prophet, I encouraged everyone to just get along by reprinting the cartoons every chance I got for about a month. I HATE censors.
So, in the spirit of equally distressing fanatic supporters of yet another ritual-bound collection of oddly-dressed perverts, The Advertisement:
"Immaculately Conceived" - Get it? Hahahahahaha...OK, she's a nun. Sorry. But I'd hit that....
In Our Next Episode: Standing by for the world-wide death-threats and riots. Oh, yeah, I remember. Only the Other Team does that.

What is she, 12?
ReplyDeleteI would think the Italians are allowed to show ads featuring pregnant nuns and leveraging Biblical concepts. Those Brits don't know their arses from the ampits.
Now that I look at her, she IS a little young. Her being preggers fooled me into thinking she was older. Fifteen, maybe. Being that young would explain how a nun got knocked up in the first place - she was probably wandering around the rectory while still built like a little boy, and, well, mistakes were made.
ReplyDeleteNo sense in pointing fingers now.
Oddly reminds me of me old days a-viking, when we sailed across to Britain for a look round and found they kept all the girls in one big stone house just for us. Drew a venerable bead on an abbess-in-training, if I recall. Ah, the days.
ReplyDelete