Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Getting Blown

That's what wind does, right? Ha! Anyhow, gone With The Wind tonight on the new big-screen. I can see all kinds of details I didn't notice before. For example, I just realized; Scarlett's kind of a bitch.

In Our Next Episode: Close examination of Pamela Sue Anderson in HD reveals she may not be all natural. My world's gone all upside down.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, but she was a sexy bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. But that snotty, spoiled, Southern-Belle-Ice-Princess-Bitch routine brings out all sorts of base instincts in me.

    Makes me want to get all Rhett Butler on 'em, dragging them up staircases and whatnot and fiddling their dee-dee whether they're interested or not.

    Grudge sex was apparently more acceptable in the Old South than you're likely to see around the Dallas area these days, although the snotty, spoiled, Southern-Belle-Ice-Princess-Bitches are still in considerable evidence.

    And still pretty hot.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!