Friday, September 10, 2010

Nineteen Years Ago Today - Is That Even Possible?

A good one. I always liked grunge, and that, combined with the fact that I figured that anyone who could bang Courtney Love without it killing him or making his dick fall off or something was pretty studly, made this one of my favorites..

Of course, then it did. Kill him, I mean. Or maybe his dick fell off and he went into hiding. Either way.

So, no more heroes after all. But I still like the Anarchist cheerleaders.


Load up on guns
Bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's overborne and self-assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello ,hello
With the Lights out it's less dangerous
Here we are now entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now entertain us
A mullato an albino
A mosquito my libido
yay

I'm worse at what I do best
And for this gift I feel blessed
Our little group has always been
And always will until the end

Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello
With the Lights out it's less dangerous
Here we are now entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now entertain us
A mullato an albino
A mosquito my libido
yay

And I forget just why I taste
Oh yeah I guess it makes me smile
I found it hard it's hard to find
Oh well whatever nevermind

Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello, hello
With the Lights out it's less dangerous
Here we are now entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now entertain us
A mullato an albino
A mosquito my libido
A denial
In Our Next Episode: A Courtney Love retrospective. 




3 comments:

  1. I dig Courtney Hole. Most people disrespect me for that. I also dig Weird Al's version but that's much more socially acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dust, Sorry to have not been around for a while. But here's the best remake of the nirvan song:

    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4559510005057780538#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don: Yeah - Courtney is - special(?)

    Throckey: Welcome back - and I laughed my ass off - haven't seen that one before...

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!