Monday, September 13, 2010

Courtney Love, Version 0.9 (BETA)

What's yellow, screams, screeches, scuttles around dark places in New York and lives off of dead Beatles?


I thought this goofy bint was dead. Well, she always looked pretty dead to me - I figured Lennon had sucked down enough dope so that only a scraggly corpse was weird enough for him - so that's probably where THAT came from.

At any rate, she's still out and about and someone has allowed her to make "art" again. Good God. How many dollars that I spent in my wasted youth on Beatles and their music now go to inflate this waste of space?

Thanks, Yoko. Your input is noted.

Fuck. The terrorists are going to win, aren't they?

In Our Next Episode: Other Signs Of The End Times

2 comments:

  1. Some C. Love beta. Courtney is sexy, in her burnt out drug-addled rock whore way. Yoko is that old piece of furniture you kick out the back door.

    Well, but they are both vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, gotta go with you on this one. I was actually aiming for the "vampire" rock-maggot/destroyer-of-everything-she-touches comparison. But you are correct in that I wouldn't touch Yoko with someone ELSE'S dick.

    On the other hand, if I were utterly immune to every conceivable STD and could get over that whole "ripping the soul out of me and blasting it into an eternity of howling damnation" thing, yeah, I'd be hitting some CL, and hard, too, because she is in fact smokin' hot in that total-consumption death-cult kinda way.

    Everyone oughta get one of those ONCE in their lives.

    Should be a rule.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!