I'm sorry, but there's just no competition.
Now look, you goofy fuck, everyone takes a walk on the wild side once in awhile, but you left JENNIFER ANNISTON for a tattooed freakshow who wears a shot of her current lover's blood in a vial (or is it a flask?) around her neck. Now, I know as a leading representative of the Hollywood elite, you're SUPPOSED to be dumber than a sack of rocks, but, c'mon. Get a grip.
Yes, I'm talking about the Church of Scientology, the current Thing in Hollywood. This collection of loose nuts zooming their way to Theta Clear under the direction of a dead and increasingly erratic science fiction writer make the red-string Kabbalah faction (mega-slut Madonna, walking-stick team Mary-Kate/Ashley, knocked up 'tard Britanny, and a variety of other brain-damaged dipwads) look like a PhD Think Tank.
As an example, The Tom had a recent public meltdown on the Matt Laurer show which made his psychotic appearance on Oprah look like the very definition of decorum. As he expressed more and more virulently snotty opinions and diagnoses on an enormous range of subjects about which he is roughly as well informed as an educated doorknob, the camera kept switching back to this brain-fried child, offstage but almost within reaching distance, listening to Tom make a complete shitheel out of himself while she sat there gazing at him with a frozen grin like a tranquilized monkey. SOMEONE RESCUE THIS POOR LITTLE BIMBO!
People magazine says that these two morons are not only going to have children (talk about a screaming advertisement in favor of Government enforced sterilization,) but are going to Home School them, with emphasis on Scientologist principles. Where's the outrage? If this were a Christian couple threatening to home-school their kids, these scumbags would lead the charge to impound the sprogs to be raised by the State.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Me And All The Above
Now, the part that actually concerns me about all this is that I CANNOT seem to escape it.
Y'know, I'd be hard pressed to think of a subject that is less important to me. Do I actually CARE who Brad is banging? No. Is there any slightest chance that I'll wind up with either AJ or JA for even a quickie? No. Does watching Tom Cruise power-dive his career into "where are they now" weirdness interest me in any slightest way? No. Is Katie being mind-melded into the corporate Scientologist collective an immediate concern? Or a concern at all? No, and no. So, then, the question is, how have these wastes of skin, air, space, and time manged to saturate the fabric of our conciousness to the point that even I am aware of them one way or the other?
In Our Next Episode: Brit Royalty -- The Only Humans More Useless Than Hollywood Trash
Great post
ReplyDeleteGet 1000s of Links pointing back to Your Site... Starting Today!
ReplyDelete