Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Imminent Domain? I Got Yer Imminent Domain Right Here, Dickweed...

A lawyer responds to the Supreme Court's abrogation of the 5th Amendment (sic 'em, boy!):
"Lost Liberty Hotel" Proposed on Justice Souter's Land

Monday, June 27, 2005

Mr. Chip Meany
Code Enforcement Officer
Town of Weare, New Hampshire
Fax 603-529-4554


Dear Mr. Meany,

I am proposing to build a hotel at 34 Cilley Hill Road in the Town of Weare. I would like to know the process your town has for allowing such a development.

Although this property is owned by an individual, David H. Souter, a recent Supreme Court decision, "Kelo vs. City of New London" clears the way for this land to be taken by the Government of Weare through eminent domain and given to my LLC for the purposes of building a hotel. The justification for such an eminent domain action is that our hotel will better serve the public interest as it will bring in economic development and higher tax revenue to Weare.

As I understand it your town has five people serving on the Board of Selectmen. Therefore, since it will require only three people to vote in favor of the use of eminent domain I am quite confident that this hotel development is a viable project. I am currently seeking investors and hotel plans from an architect. Please let me know the proper steps to follow to proceed in accordance with the law in your town.


Thank you.

Sincerely,


Logan Darrow Clements
Freestar Media, LLC

When someone noted that Souter was only one of five scumbag black robes flushing the Constitution and property rights down the shitter, Clements replied that he expected he'd be opening a CHAIN of high-end revenue-producing hotels.

In Our Next Episode: Ruth Bader-Ginsberg's place is Imminently Domained for a high-revenue, high tax-base producing, EDW (Economic Development Whorehouse.)

4 comments:

  1. Enough with the hacking pics out of my 'puter now, sheesh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can resist? Ya' gotta turn off that webcam, sweets...

    - AD -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yer blogrolled (again, maybe, I don't remember) just for posting that pic. And for blogrolling both Zen and Lutz, neither of whom I can stand. (Well, Lutz is okay.) My blog isn't nearly funny enough. Damn that to heck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of tax lawyer.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!