The actual Holy Snapshot was transported to a local church, where it was left outside while they prepped a place to display it -- and it broke in the hot sun.
Two lessons here:
1. Having fucked it up twice, it's pretty clear that you shouldn't let Mexicans deal with glass; and,
2. Ra, the Sun God, is a Jealous God and will Smiteth Holy Polaroids Left In His Presence.
In Our Next Episode: Illegal aliens being hauled back to La Tierra de la Madre ("The Motherland" for us English-speakers) spot Jesus in a stain of indeterminate origin aboard an ICE bus headed for the border...ACLU intervenes to "keep the Evil Gubmit from transporting, displaying, or maintaining relgious-based Dieties and/or imagery and/or stains and/or puddles and/or fevered imaginings aboard publicly funded vehicles."
You're a right-wing creepoid bastard, Dust, but you're funny as shit and I'm going to link you.
ReplyDeleteThanks. I think. I know you from the NG. Although wrong 100% of the time, you're less abrasively wrong on every single subject than most leftist pukes, so I'll link you, too, as soon as I can find your page. Your profile link doesn't go anywhere....
ReplyDelete- AD -