Tuesday, June 28, 2005

So, To Summarize...

Over the course of my posting here, I've put a variety of females up on the page for a variety of reasons. Here is a broad sample. Errr...boy, that didn't come out like I'd intended. OK, perhaps we should call it a LARGE sample. Aw, hell with it, here are the babes:



Oh, and while I couldn't bear to put that ditz runaway bride up here again because her zombie eyes freak me out, I DID put her cat in here as a placeholder:


Pop quiz time! Which of those did I say was the hottest female in the universe? You have 60 seconds -- and if you don't know the answer, you MUST re-read the entire blog from day one, and PAY ATTENTION this time.

OK, you've got the rules -- ready.....BEGIN!

In Our Next Episode: A quick tensor calculus problem for your entertainment...(you'd better brush up on that Riemannian Geometry you've been ignoring lately!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!