Wednesday, June 8, 2005

"Awesome!"

That was Britany Spears like, totally, y'know? exhausting her vocabulary while describing her feelings about her new combined role as Kevin Federline's meal-ticket, punchboard AND incubator for his latest fuck trophy.

Is it just me, or are celebrities getting stupider by the day? Bleedin' Jeezus, if freakshows like this are the artistic mirror of our society, maybe the Jihadists have a point. Now, that's not to say that I concede the question, but I'm perfectly willing to box up this brain-damaged twat and her entourage and Fed-Ex the whole shitteree to Al Qaeda. It's possible that raghaids featuring them in the ever popular web-based Muslim reality video series "Survivor -- Machete!" might improve our society in some small measure.

Never let it be said I dismissed an idea out of hand without experimenting to find out whether it has any validity...

In Our Next Episode: Some bimbo-free subject...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a portable wheelchair ramps site/blog. It pretty much covers portable wheelchair ramps related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!