Sunday, July 10, 2005

Whiskey, Dennis Leary, and Pig Parts





OK, so on the last post, I was a bit pessimistic. But I'm much better now. Fuck ya' raghaids, your piss-ant religion won't let ya have any, much less the pig parts (mmmm, yummie) I been consuming while watching my Dennis Leary DVD.

I'm just a regular joe
With a regular job
I'm your average white
Suburbanite slob
I like football, and porno, and books about war
I've got an average house
With a nice hardwood floor
My wife, and my job
My kids, and my car
My feet on the table
And a Cuban cigar
But sometimes that just ain't enough
To keep a man like me interested
Oh no, no way, uh uhh
No, I gotta go out and have fun
At someone else's expense
Oh yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
....
I'm an asshole
(he's an asshole, what an asshole)
I'm an asshole
(he's an asshole, such an asshole)
....
You know what I'm gonna do?
I'm gonna get myself a 1967 Cadilac El Dorado Convertable
Hot pink!
With whale skin hub caps
An all leather cow interior
And big brown baby seal eyes for headlights
YEAH!
And I'm gonna drive around in that baby
At 115 miles per hour
Getting one mile per gallon
Sucking down Quarter Pounder cheeseburgers from McDonalds in the old-fashioned non-biodegradable Styrofoam containers
And when I'm done sucking down those grease-ball burgers
I'm gonna wipe my mouth with the American flag
And then I'm gonna toss the Styrofoam containers right out the side
And there ain't a Goddamn thing anybody can do about it
You know why?
'Cause we got the bombs, that's why!
Two words: Nuclear Fuckin' Weapons
Okay!?
Russia, Germany, Romania
They can have all the Democracy they want
They can have a big Democracy cake walk
Right through the middle of Tienemen Square
And it won't make a lick of difference
Because we got the bombs
Okay!?
(Dennis Leary, "The Asshole")


Fuck ya', world.

In Our Next Episode: I soak a copy of the Koran in Jack Daniels, then bury it in a Jewish outhouse, wrapped in a pigskin stuffed with chitlins and a heaping shovelfull of pigsty slop. Also, I reach out to moderates.

1 comment:

  1. I give your blog an A+ with a Gold Star! I really enjoy your content and will be back very frequently! I enjoyed the information you had on asbestos as well. I actually have an asbestos blog with all kinds of cool things in it. May I put a link to this blog of yours on mine?

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!