Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Politics - So Sue Me. I'm Bored.

Oh, the left is having a hemorrhage over this one:


Seems it's all racist and whatnot, doncha know, which is the new standard of accuracy: PC=Truth. They haven't bothered to deny the plainly stated allegations.

Personally, I think it's semi-funny, especially the last lines about Congress.

Maybe some classy leftist icon like Al Franken can address the issue in order to explain why it's in bad taste. Now that WOULD be funny.

In Our Next Episode: The Great American Divide: Leftist Criminal Deviants vs Defenders Of Truth, Justice, and the American Way. (Thank God - I think the rhetoric is dialing WAY back, don't you?)

3 comments:

  1. Stupid vid. I know nothing about the issue but all they said was she arranged some convicts to come out early and work with gang details on the outside. Then they went all stupid-hyperbolic with that. However, there's plenty of room to think she identified some men who grew up and actually want to help, and are uniquely able to help, so they could go out there with their street cred and talk to some kids and deflect a few away from the path. Looks like a good thing to me -- what, does that make me soft? -- and her opponents could only pull out some over-the-top shitty gangsta rap riffing on the idea that she let people out so they could "rape and pillage again." Pure dumb politics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Exactly.

    Not the gangsters - they should all be locked in small concrete boxes till they die.

    I mean the dumb politics thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PC = poison. You're correct, but the looney left won't be going anywhere soon. I support gays --why marriage tho? I just don't get it at all.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!