Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Unrelated To Anything

Gotta tell you, I'm right to the fucking teeth with this weather this spring...how many high-violence thunderstorms with VW-sized hail does an area need? I've rebuilt my fucking fence three times in the last two months. Would have been more, but I've been known to get pissed off and just leave it down for a couple of days. And tornadoes?  Don't even get me started.


The other day we had another huge hailstorm come through. I looked out on the back deck and there were a batch of kittens running in panicked circles trying to hide from the sheets of golf-ball sized hail. It was smashing them into the ground. So I had to go out and gather them all up and bring them in. It nearly killed them before I could get to them, but I got them all. 

The hail just kicked the hundscheisse out of me instead. I've still got friggin' bruises. Cats didn't give a shit.


Yeah, the one on the right side of the picture has an eye swelling shut. All of them were pounded pretty good, and as you can see, are worn out. They're all fine now, except for the pain in the ass thing.

In Our Next Episode: Did I actually just post a picture of cats? Fuck me, I've got to find a hobby.

4 comments:

  1. Is that a baking sheet? Good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitties!!! Omg! Loveheartslove!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in a pretty serious funk and this randomness made me smile. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!