Saturday, November 2, 2013
Everyone Just Copy This To Their "Comments" Page. Thanks!
Hi, (enter blogger name here.) I have read your (insightful/funny/sad/bizarre/incomprehensible) blog entry today and was (impressed/stunned/moved to tears/utterly mystified/laughing so hard I’ve shit myself.) As always, your blogging skills are (brilliant/amusing/thought-provoking/weirdly unclassifiable). You know, of course that I’m involved in NaNoWriMo, which means (my time is limited/I have gotten very drunk/I have smashed my keyboard), so my ability to read, much less comment, on blogs is (limited/unlimited, but I’m so blocked that even trying to write a couple of comment sentences makes me want to stick a pistol in my mouth). Therefore, you may have received this generic comment. Please don’t let this mass-mailing lead you to believe that I don’t (hold your blog in the highest regard/wish to have sex with you.) It is simply a way for me to let you know that, even though my time is very limited, I (still care/needed a minute away from that freakin’ NaNo page.)
So, in all sincerity, I just wanted to take a little time to let you know I’m reading, and to say (good job!/great piece!/very thought provoking!/WTF were you thinking?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Heh. Well said. Good luck!
ReplyDelete