Gah, I freakin' HATE NaNoWriMo posts. Self-serving bunch of back-patting wastes of type-space, if you've ever read any of them. So I'm not going to write one. But if I were, it would say something like "I'm over half way, but fell to under 2000 words per day for the last two days, so I'm going to have to write like a friggin' machine on my days off to get back up to snuff."
That's what I'd say. But I ain't going to. Just wanted to pop in and post a picture of a redhead with nice tits and let y'all know I'm still busy, but will come back to real blog writing soon. If my freakin' wrists don't freeze up like a dry wheel bearing.
And now I can't find my tits 'n' redhead files, and haven't got any time to look for them.
Crap. Guess I'd just as well write another few hundred before I go to bed, then.
weenie
ReplyDeleteHeh, heh...
ReplyDeleteThank god this isn't a dumb boring ol' braggy NaNo poast! Couldn't take it with my fail and all. Thanks for sparing me. Dork.
ReplyDelete