Monday, November 25, 2013

The Great Debate

Gekko was whining complaining bitching about commenting on my newish user name "D Slash." She wants me to convert back to "Asbestos Dust," which she evidently finds warm and cuddly and comforting. As always, I'm a slave to public opinion, so I've decided to ask around. The easy way to do that is to do this:

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.

I'll return from my trip in a week or so and collect the results, which I will then very likely ignore.

You crazy kids stay out of trouble till I get back.

5 comments:

  1. I really don't give a shit but voted definitively anyway because I value my own opinion -- as well as three dollar bills, political polls, and that rule about what not to end a sentence with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted too! But now that I learned Don voted, I want to change my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for the old name, even though i think the new name is cute. It's cuz of my OCD. The name of the blarg should have a close relationship to the URL. Sorry, true. And D/ isn't close enough. Ass slash might. But uh... hmm. Not sure that would work for you. Something with Dust or Dusty or ... ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So why couldn't I vote twice? Or for more than two names? Lousy polling software !@#$%^&

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both, but I voted for Dust. Nostalgia maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!