Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fat Girls

These are current pictures of Kathy Ireland, one of history's hottest SI covergirls and a model who, back in the day, men would literally leave home to stalk. (The charges were dropped, and the restraining order will expire in 2030. It was nothing. Really.) They published today, along with a variety of SCATHING comments concerning her chunky little self:



OK, I give up. WTF is WRONG with people? She's a 48 year old mom - and I'm telling you right now that I'd hit that every day, all day. Fat? Good God, no wonder women are so pissed.

In Our Next Episode: Whichever scrawny little bonebag is the current darling.

4 comments:

  1. Scathing commentary should require an in-underwear parade for the privilege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good heavens, delish! I'd hit on her too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? She's as old as 48??? I should have looked that good when I was 48! (All of 2 years ago.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Forgot to ask for follow-up via e-mail. And since I'm here, you have the best attitude, Dust!)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!