Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Comments

I have, twice now, received notice that my blog was "commented" on, but when I went to the commented-on entries ("Redheads Stone Brit Royalty For Violating Iran's Third-World Shithole Status" was one of the most recent, as I recall) the comments were gone. Now, this means that either:

1. The commenter went back and deleted it before I could get around to it; or,

2. Blogger has upfucked in some doubtless hilarious fashion.

To determine which, everyone comment here, so I can make sure the friggin' thing's working.

Thanks, troops!

In Our Next Episode: I con you into fixing my tax problems.

UPDATE!: Blogger help forums are loaded to the teeth with people whose "Comments" pages have bitten the Big One. I have chimed in and called Blogger a "bunch of incompetent buttheads," so I've done my duty in providing the best input I have to assist in working the problem. Resolution will doubtless be along shortly.

 (My Last Attempted Computer Fix)

7 comments:

  1. COMMENTING!

    Paula said she commented on my blog (and it was emailed to me so I know she did) but then it disappeared so she commented again.

    I didn't comment on the royalty one, myself. The "curiosity" one, I did, though I don't know if it stuck.

    Lots of weird things happening in social media over the last week. Disappearing dms a LOT, for example.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogger is playing silly buggers with comments today on a lot of blogs. I'm now getting comments on mine again but for a while they just weren't showing up at all - including my own comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man, do I have to go back and remember where I said stuff and say it again? Crap. I mean the going back part, not what I said. Or - ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I got them in the mail. And Google is showing signs of CPRing Blogger comments back to life, so maybe the comments will sort themselves out...

    However, I HAVE left a buttload of comments on other people's blogs, most of which seem to have disappeared. That's annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am now leaving a comment. If this comment does not appear, please respond by leaving a comment to verify that comments are not functional.

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!