Monday, July 5, 2010

More Curiosity


Can anyone explain to me what slightest use these parasites are?


Billioniaire sings the blues: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_britain_royal_costs

I mean, it ain't no skin off my ass either way, but I gotta wonder why our Brit cousins are actually brain-damaged enough to continue to fund this freak show.  There must be something going on I'm not aware of. There usually is.  Maybe they're blackmailing the whole country somehow. Or maybe everyone just feels sorry for them because the multi-generational in-breeding has left them incapable of actually doing anything, and it just seems TOO cruel to simply hit 'em in the head and feed 'em to the hogs.

In Our Next Episode: I find a Royal I'd Be Willing To Pony Up Some Cash For:



WHAT?!?!? Hey, at least she doesn't try to dress up what SHE'S getting paid for as a sacrificial public service. And she's WEARING a tiara! You guys always think the worst....

1 comment:

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!