Friday, July 16, 2010

Links

I updated them, at least somewhat. For those who have never bothered to look, they're over on the right side, about half-way down the stack o' stuff there. Added a couple, including TsaphanBabe, who used to post under another name, but I kinda lost track of her for a bit while she was settling in on a blog, and Aileen, 'cause I think we're gonna be friends.

Hahahahaha! Oh, crap, I ALMOST was able to say it with a straight face, but lost it at the last minute.

Anyhow, here's the current lineup:

Archer -- Damned Funny Leftist Lawyer and First Rate Writer
Hope -- Day To Day Stuff That's Good For All Of Us
Don -- The Other Blog He Didn't Tell Me About
Keera -- Hot Norwegian, Excellent Photographer - Doesn't Post Often Enough
Gekko -- The Lizard Babe, One Of My Early Favorites, And A Friend From The Earliest Days (UseNet)
Bernita -- A Writer Who Is Way Too Classy For This Joint, But I Like Her
TsaphanBabe -- A New Name For An Old Link - Occasionally Annoyingly Left, But Always Entertaining
Aileen -- An Extreme Left Flake Who Despises Me, My Blog, My Politics, My Mommy, and My Dog, And Says "Shit" a Lot When Talking About Me, But She Took This Self-Pic So I Don't Care:

(I'm So Easy)


In Our Next Episode: A list of people who "get" why I read so much "left" stuff on the Intertoobs (including those I've linked.) It's a REALLY short list.

3 comments:

  1. The chassis is as nice as the wheels.

    Please unlink my blog.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I do like the description even if I'm not Norwegian. (That point is made clear every time I pass immigration with my US passport in a sea of Norwegian ones. Which is why I'm late to the party. Been a broad abroad. No redheads in France, BTW. Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!