Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Buddy Aileen

I linked Aileen in my "Links" posting here awhile back. It looked like this:

Aileen -- An Extreme Left Flake Who Despises Me, My Blog, My Politics, My Mommy, and My Dog, And Says "Shit" a Lot When Talking About Me, But Took This Self-Pic So I Don't Care:


(I'm So Easy)


Wow. I mean, is she smokin' or what?

But, not surprisingly, being even marginally linked with someone who has a non-Commie, non-Leftist, non-Flake, non-Agenda is grating on her. She's all better than that, doncha know. Eh, what can I say; one dimensional people can be like that, so that's cool.

So, anyhow, Aileen sent me a thinger that sez:

The chassis is as nice as the wheels.

Please unlink my blog.

Thank you.
# posted by Blogger Aileen : 20 July, 2010 09:23

Well, alrighty, then, suit yourself. Very nice with the "please" and "thank you," by the way. At least you're not a raving nutjob, (other than the political freakshowery.) Been there, done that, thanks. And, so, I will comply, 'cause I'm just a nice guy like that.

But you ain't gonna get NEAR as classy a crowd as I used to send over there.

In Our Next Episode: Aileen comes crawling back begging me to re-link her, but I ignore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well, Don't Just Sit There -- Say Something!